Thanks to YOU

This year, 2013, has been a phenomenal year for The Girl With Arthritis! In 2012 I was lucky to get a few views a day but this year my views have gone above and beyond my expectation. Iwas even given some awesome opportunities. This is all because of you reading my posts! Thanks so much for sticking with me from the beginning or just reading for the first time. Not only has my blog been more successful, but greater things have come as well. I think my favourite is getting to 'meet' and talk with new people through this and other blogs. You've gotten me through the worst of times and helped me celebrate the best of times.

And though 2013 was a great year for the blog, it was a very hard year for me. A lot happened over the course of the year in all parts of my life. Arthritis wise it was a tough year and I went through a lot between dealing with the disease itself and complications from it. I still am going through a hard time with it. Since the year is almost over, I want to thank my family (you know who you are) for helping me through. I also want to thank my two best friends in the world for sticking with me through it: I've lost many friends because of Arthur and I can't describe my thanks for having you who never ran but stuck with me. I couldn't ask for better friends. :) And of course thank you to everyone reading this and to all the writers who's blogs I follow: those have always helped.

The new year is approaching, and as a thank you for sticking with me, I've been working very hard. 2014 is a year bringing changes and cool things to Arthritis Girl! And as these things come, just remember: They're all for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones