Planning Flexiability

Going with the flow seems to be the best plan. Not to say that you should throw away all goals and not work. I just mean that accepting a change of plans will make everything less stressful than fighting it. Perhaps I'm a bit too laid back for my own good, but I usually have my best days when I just go with a change.

I don't really have much to say today, I just wanted to say that I think being flexible and positive towards change can really make all the difference. There's a lot of ways you could connect that to arthritis (ex. "I'm positive about trying a new medicine"), but I'd rather like to leave it there. Mostly, since I'm laid back with everything, not just arthritis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones