Just like what I'm watching: A man was brought into hospital but refused treatment. The doctor spent a long time trying to convince him that he needed immediate treatment, but the man refused. Walking away, the man collapsed and as the nurses were putting him on a gurney, the doctor said "You're all mine now."
"You're all mine now." That sounds more like a mad scientist than a doctor. I think I would've been horrified if I were that man.
Things ever said to me include (but are not limited to):
- "You better make sure the Methotrexate starts working soon." (I'll be sure to let my immune system know.)
- "Nothing appears to be wrong." (Oh really?)
- "It shouldn't be hard for you to walk up stairs." (But..... it is....)
- "I don't believe the side effects are that bad." (You try living it.)
- "Are you feeling any pain?" (Are you kidding me?!)