Unnecessary. Very Unnecessary.

You know that moment when you do something, and then find out it wasn't necessary? When you realise how much time you wasted? I had one of those moments today.

Last night I worked very hard on an essay for class. Though I thoroughly enjoyed the work (I really like the subject that I was writing about), it was still stressful. When I went into class today, I found out the teacher only wanted us to speak of it openly in a discussion during class. No need for essays.

Great.

I apologise for the rather brief posts lately; I have had so much school work, I've barely had the time to think about what to post, forget write and publish it! But now that I'm just about finished with all of it, I will be posting as usual. Hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones