Musical Arthritis

About a month and a half ago I stopped playing my guitar. Not to say I gave it up, I just haven't played it. But today I picked it up again. Figuring I wouldn't be very good, I didn't get my hopes up. However that was not the case. I'm actually pretty good, especially for a month and a half absence.
It's very unlike arthritis in the case that if you stop caring for it for a month and a half, it'll probably be much worse rather than the same or better. Then again, I think you probably wouldn't leave it alone for that long since Arthur is a rather nagging thing: Pain demands to be felt. Anyway, I prefer not moving like a robot as much as I already do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones