Mess Up Moments

You know those really important moments where you think you've said the wrong thing?
I think I just had one of those moments.

I say I think because I'm not really sure if it was or not. I had an interview for school, and I think I did well except for one bit. I was reassured I did well, but I'm not sure. I think the worse thing about it is that I just don't know. I think it's better to know that to be guessing.

And from all the nervousness, my hip is killing me. Usually this happens when I over work it, but today is was caused by my nerves. And several hours later, it still hurts. Tonight is going to be a fun night.

Please excuse my late and short post. As you can tell, it hasn't been an easy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones