Early Morning Thirst

I've had a long day, as you can tell by the late post. I didn't really get to think about something to write about today. My arthritis isn't bothering me what so ever, so I don't even have anything to complain about. So, I guess I'll write about what happened to me this morning.

I woke up extremely thirsty this morning. My alarm clock hadn't gone off, but I thought it wasn't too long before I had to get up anyway. I went and got myself a drink. I highly advise against drinking anything sweet when your half asleep: It will be the tartest thing you've ever tasted. Anyway, I was practically sleep walking so to try and wake myself up more, I turned on the television. I tried to find a nice programme to watch when I noticed something odd. It said it was 1.30 in the morning. I didn't think that was right, and checked quite a few other clocks before believing I had a couple hours to sleep. I don't know how I pulled that off, but I did. The thing I'm most proud of is making it down the steps half asleep. :)

Granted, not really a funny story, or one with a moral but I do enjoy telling it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones