Dear Diseases

Dear All Medical Conditions,

I am not a sufferer of arthritis. Arthritis is a sufferer of me. And this is a warning to all other diseases that you should not come near me.

I'm a rather bad patient: I don't have time for you. I will take care of you, but I will not cater to you: We are not doing what you want when, you want because we will be far to busy doing what I want, when I want. Annoying me does not help as I'm a firm believer in the silent treatment.

Also, I hope you like art. Because you will sit up with me all night while I finish my art projects. These nights really annoy Arthur, and he likes to try and pull me away from my work. Unfortunately for him, I don't give in because I like art way more than I like him. And that is no different for you.

If that doesn't scare you away, I will find ways to make you leave: Medicine has really come a long way in this modern age. If that doesn't work, I have ways of making you behave. Arthur is currently being kept quite with two healthy doses of Enbrel every week.

I am not a prisoner of arthritis. Arthur is a prisoner of me. Be warned.

Love,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones