Cheers to YOU

I actually started this blog last year on 12 Janurary. I felt kind of bad that I ignored the one year anniversary, so here's the late anniversary post!

I think I've gained so much from starting this blog, and I know that a lot has changed since then. But I would not have gained anything if it wasn't for all my readers. So, rather than celebrating the fact that I've blogged for a year without quiting, I want to celebrate the most important thing: You! Thank you if you've stuck with Arthur and I from the beginning, or if you're just reading for the first time. I know I'm not a celebrity in the world of blogs, but you make me feel it.

Recently, I've recieved a lot of comments, emails and just general views on my blog. I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog or who took the time to write because this is nothing without you. I  started this with the hopes of just making one person think 'wow, I can relate to this' or just making one person smile and I think I can say that this blog has really gone above and beyond that.

Cheers to all of you!

On a side note, I'm currently only a day or so away from being on Facebook. I'll be there soon!

Comments

  1. I'm definitely glad I found your blog. It's really nice to find another teen with arthritis, since this disease can feel lonely sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lonely sometimes. I'm glad you found my blog: I've really enjoyed reading your comments. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    I just wanted to say thank you for your blog my daughter who has arthritis (ollie for short) and I have just found you and it's really cool that you've taken the time to share :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl,
      Thanks for reading. :)
      I know that having arthritis must be tough for your daughter, but I'm glad she knows she's not alone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Arthritis Depression

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones