Wonderful Christmas Time

Last night was yet another party, and I had a wonderful time at that. I am very much thankful for having a wonderful family and great friends, especially at this time of the year. Overall, I've been having a wonderful Christmas time with limited arthritis pain. The first least painful Christmas I've had in a while. I find this reason to celebrate! After Christmas I'm going back to hospital for a few tests and visits, which I will talk about after the holiday. However for right now, I feel no need in causing worry, sadness or anything of the such. So in the festive spirit, I'd like to forget the pain, medicine, hospitals and needles and say Happy Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones