Please, Bare With Me

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, holiday, or whatever they celebrate. On Christmas Eve I did announce that there are some changes to the blog, and a few things I would like to talk about, as well as a posting schedule for the next days. First of all I did update a post called 'Methotrexate Irregular Periods.' Originally when I wrote it, I was very upset and needed to express my concerns. I forgot about the post until recently when I have gotten a lot of views on this post. I'd like to say that Methotrexate HAS helped a lot of people, that that particular side effect is rather uncommon and since it was uncommon I was stressing that people should take it seriously should it happen to them, and to also listen to their body. But I would like to say a medicine will only work if you let it: You can easily convince yourself a medicine won't work, so even if it does you won't feel relief. People can even convince themselves into getting a certain side effect. Personally, MTX was not a good med for ME. I can't tell you if it will work for you or not. That is for you and your doctor to discuss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones