Party of Enemies

Tonight is the night of a Christmas party amongst friends. We planned a lovely night of music, friends and fun. I am very happy about attending shortly. However I did find that one person invited is one I don't get along with at all. This person has hurt me a lot in the past, however none of my friends know this.I feel a bit trapped because I am hurt but can't express it. Even though arthritis hurts me, I can express the pain one way or another. This time I can't. Regardless I'm excited to go shortly. Even Arthur is excited to go, my muscles a bit stiff with anticipation but not (very) painful! Cheers to a good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones