A Long, Sleepless Week

I'm extremely relieved that the week is over, it has been quite long. I've been working on homework assignments all week long, often late into night. But not only that, I've had quite a few embarassing blunders that I'm ready to forget all about. Anyway I'm quite sore from the stress and tension lately. I simply can't wait to relax.

I don't have much to talk about medically as I feel like I've been focusing too much on that. Though, I'd like to say that I am doing great on Enbrel and have had no problems in doing injections. Besides getting over  that fact that I'm injecting myself.

Also I'd like to end off this post with a little wisdom: Don't talk about people behind their backs. Even if it makes you feel better in the short term, it'll come back to bite you in the long run and anyway, there is a very good chance that person will find out. Especially if it's a lie made to look the person look bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones