Thoughts I Can't Write

There are times when I'm not in the mood to post. This is not one of them.
This is one of the times when I have so much passion for a thought that I cannot convey it in words.
What I should do is create an image or a set of images.
This is what I will do. Someday.
Not today, I've far too much to do today but one day I will get to say what I feel the only way I can.
I feel this way about a lot of things, so it's not a particuarly infrequent challenge.
But it is frustrating, none the less.
I'm mad because I want to post something very passionate and full of wisdom but I can't.
Someone can't tell you this feeling, this thought, this idea.
You have to feel it, know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones