Worry, Worry, Worry

My name is Elizabeth and I am addicted to worrying. I can't not worry about much. I worry about my homework. I worry about accidently hurting someone. I worry about embarassing myself. I worry about money. I worry about not getting into college. I worry my art isn't good enough. I worry that I'm not as healthy as we think and I'm getting sicker. I worry about having to wake up early in the morning and not wanting to eat. I worry when I gain weight. I worry when I lose weight.
It's a miracle my blood pressure isn't so high I should be able to squirt blood out of my finger tips like Spiderman.
Actually it's perfectly healthy.
It's the one thing I don't worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones