We All are Different

Arthritis is different for everyone. Different people respond differently to treatment. Some people can be in the same amount of pain but tolerate it very differently. And no two cases of arthritis are exactly the same.
My arthritis is not the same as another's.
For example, I cannot tolerate bathing or swimming in cold water. It's a proven fact that those with autoimmune arthritis feel cold, heat and pain more than those without it. And I know it's the case with me. While some people may mention that, say, a swimming pool is cold when they dunk their feet in, I feel cold and pain. My muscles tighten and I can feel an ache that goes deep into my muscles, as if my bones were ice.
Like I said, we all react differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones