Ordinary to Smile

My mum always told me that there is nothing more attractive than a smile. I always knew this was true, but not really realizing it's depth until recently.
While I was in art class, working on a personal sketch because I was finished with my own class work. A boy who is in the year above me walked into the room to work on his project. I had never really seen him before, and he seemed to be very average looking though not a bad looking lad himself. He worked quietly on his project, not talking to anyone. A girl came in and she said something to him. He looked up from his project and smiled. I swear he looked to be the happiest boy in the world: He all of a sudden seemed so handsome and I thought to myself 'his parents must be so proud of him.'
Some people won't smile in pictures, some people won't smile at all in life. I don't walk around with a grin all the time because it looks goofy but also because it wouldn't look geniune. I notice that when I walk with my chin up and a grin because I'm thinking of a joke or soemthing, people seem to notice me or smile back or something. I don't feel I'm that pretty of a girl but until the day I die, I swear having a smile and looking to be happy (Real happy) will always do more good in the end than you could ever imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones