Arthritis Truth


It's a real truth. This isn't limited to just Rhuematorid of course.
Most people don't like these comics. I'm actually a big fan because it is the comedy of reality.
For example, everyone tells me methotrexate is helping me so much like the woman doing yoga in the picture but I just don't notice much of a difference.
Also it's true that the money you spend is ridiculious. It is quite extreme. A friend of mine who lives in a different country has to pay almost everything by herself. She says insurance only covers a little bit. Regardless, even if healthcare isn't directly out of your pocket, costs still sneak up on you. Heat pads, heavy clothes, good shoes, and more.
Anyway, comics like these helps to really know people relate. Even though I have a dozenother young friends with arthritis. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones