Any Way the Wind Goes

I never realised just how sensitive medicines make you. Recently we have recieved very good weather, and while the other kids in my class complained of how hot it was I was still very cold and I didn't warm up for a little. There was a nice breeze but that's what was so cold for me! It makes perfect sense however as when I was in Florida during their  summer season I longed for a pair of long trousers because though it was hot, it wasn't hot enough. Whether or not it really is the medicine, I see that when someone is sick one way or another the number one thing that bothers them is the temperature. But when someone is ill for a long time with arthritis or cancer or anything else you can think of, even the perfect temperature cannot keep them comfortable: once the wind blows, they shiver or shake. Let's not only use the weather as an example but most anything whether it be a nice walk upseted by a pain or a miracle drug that gives you headaches.

Keep Your Chin Up,
Elizabeth
P.S. The reason I used the example of cancer is because when my uncle had cancer, every little breeze made him cold and he lived in long trousers and jumpers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones