Here, There and Everywhere

Sorry I haven't been around much lately: I've been caught up in some business.
My cousin is having her first baby in a few months (a little girl) and my mum and I have been taking care to buy several things she'll need for the baby as everyone is having a bit of trouble getting by.
Also I've been non-stop researching medical notes as I am writing a story about living with arthritis. Though it's not completely realistic it does give you a good idea of what it is like.
And just generally school takes the life out of me and I've been exhausted to do much.
So please excuse me for my pause, I hope my excuse note is enough.
-Elizabeth and Arthur
PS Turns out there is a Counting Crows song 'written about me.' ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones