Look at the Time

I haven't posted in awhile. Being sick takes a lot out of me and takes me a long time to recover. I had taken naps after school the few days after I broke my fever and that means I'm still very sick: I don't take naps unless I'm very sick.
Anyway, time has been slipping away from me. January eats at me: it's long with nothing there. Luckily I'll have a school holiday in a few weeks but until then time will fly and be slow at the same time.
"A time for peace I swear it's not to late."

Comments

  1. Dear Elizabeth,
    You have a lovely blog!
    God bless you and guide you as you seek to glorify Him! you are such an inspiring, courageous young lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I didn't think many people would know I'm very devoted to God, but I'm glad you could see it.
      Your comment just made my day! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones