Remission Maybe

Last time I went to see my rheumatologist, he was telling me how much I've improved. He told me methotrexate is most likely my medicine. Right now, it's clear he's trying to get me into remission now that things are starting to come under control.

I'm taking Mobic to help with pain (it's not helping much) but I can't imagine a life without pain: I can't remember a time I didn't feel something: I don't think it's always been very painful but always an ache, since I was very young. Is that possible? I'm not sure.

In a way if I went into remission, I would be thrilled to finally get to go out with my friends without wanting to collapse on the floor due to tall the pain. In a way though, I would miss Arthur: It's a pain that's grown on me. Odd? I hope people can relate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones